What's Open, Closed on Presidents' Day
Supermarkets and retail stores will be open, but government offices will be closed.
Here's a handy list of what's open (and closed) during the holiday:
- Retail stores: Open.
- Supermarkets and liquor stores: Open.
- Convenience stores: Open.
- Bars and restaurants: Open.
- Stock market: Closed.
- Municipal offices: Closed.
- Banks: Closed.
- Libraries: Closed.
- Schools: Closed.
- Post office: Closed.
- MBTA: Operating on a Saturday schedule.
- Parking Meters: Free, time limit in effect.
- Municipal Tow Lot: Closed, reopens Tuesday at 7 a.m.
- Trash/Recycling: Regular schedule.