Invite a friend
Intro to Yoga 4 Week Series
Puzzled by all those class descriptions on yoga sites? Don’t know which “level” (if any) would be good for you? This series is designed to answer those questions and more for people who think they might like to start yoga and want to take their first steps wisely. We’ll have gentle sessions of stretching, discussion and samplers of the different “styles” of yoga, pointers beginning to practice and finding the right class, and plenty of time for Q&A. All ages welcome; bring an open mind and wear comfortable clothes.
This course will meet for four consecutive weeks. Following an overview of yoga in the first class, each class will consist of instruction, discussion, and practice of the basic poses. The practice will be adapted to fit the physical capabilities each participant. Students will take away a basic understanding of yoga and will be equipped to choose the next step in yoga that best fits their personal goals.
Please pre-register at: http://dancingcrowyoga.com/event/intro-yoga-series/
|Where||Dancing Crow Yoga 98 Derby St, Hingham, MA 02043|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:45 am–12:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Dancing Crow Yoga
Dancing Crow Yoga offers several yoga classes daily. Class options include vinyasa, slow flow hatha, anusara, kettlebell workouts, gentle yoga and vinyasa flow. Classes are available for students of all skill levels and aim to provide emotional growth, mental clarity, spiritual depth and increase physical health.
Other events here
- Baby and Parent Yoga May 8, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013 / June 5, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 11:00 am–12:15 pm
- Parent and Baby Yoga Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:00 am–12:15 pm
- A Beginners Guide to Meditation Practice Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Yogi Playshop with Nikki Jacobs May 4, 2013 / August 24, 2013 / November 16, 2013 / February 1, 2014, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Yogi Playshop May 4, 2013 / August 24, 2013 / November 16, 2013 / February 1, 2014, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm