Invite a friend
Yoga and Meditation: How to use the physical practice to prepare for meditation with Ben McLellan
With Ben McLellan
Meditation is something that sounds intriguing when we hear about its benefits, but can feel like a daunting task when we actually try to do it. In this workshop you will learn how different poses and breathing techniques prepare you to sit with ease during meditation. Inner peace and contentment will no longer feel like an unreachable goal once you understand how to properly prepare for meditation. There will be lecture and movement in this workshop. Open to all levels.
More About Dancing Crow Yoga
Dancing Crow Yoga offers several yoga classes daily. Class options include vinyasa, slow flow hatha, anusara, kettlebell workouts, gentle yoga and vinyasa flow. Classes are available for students of all skill levels and aim to provide emotional growth, mental clarity, spiritual depth and increase physical health.
Other events here
- A Beginners Guide to Meditation Practice Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Baby and Parent Yoga May 8, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013 / June 5, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 11:00 am–12:15 pm
- Parent and Baby Yoga Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:00 am–12:15 pm
- Yogi Playshop with Nikki Jacobs May 4, 2013 / August 24, 2013 / November 16, 2013 / February 1, 2014, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Yogi Playshop May 4, 2013 / August 24, 2013 / November 16, 2013 / February 1, 2014, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm