1. Today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 33 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
2. The Fore River Bridge is scheduled to open this morning at 7 a.m. If you travel on Route 3A to work, seek an alternative route or expect delays at this time.
3. The Board of Selectmen will meet at 7 p.m. tonight at the Town Hall.
4. The Hingham Library will hold a family movie today beginning at 2 p.m. “My Friend Bernard,” Rated PG, will be the featured movie in the Whiton Room.
5. There will be dog sledding rides at Hidden Ponds tomorrow from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.