Caffe Tosca is located just off Route 3A, a stone's throw from the waterfront beaches. Serving regional Italian cuisine coupled with strong American influences, the restaurant offers a lively dining atmosphere in an award-winning setting. It strives to offer excellent food, exceptional value and superb service.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 5pm - 9pm; Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 11pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at sidewalk level.
- Founding Date: 1993
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Italian and American cuisine
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.caffetoscahingham.com/menus/dinner-menu/
- Specialties: Salads, fried oysters, lobster bisque, pasta dishes, pizza, seafood, beef and chicken entrées
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Italian, Seafood, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: "Berkshire Pig" Pizza: House Pork Sausage, Spicy Soppressata, Oregennata; Wood Grilled Statler Chicken, which includes Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Sautéed Spinach, Lemon & Rosemary Sauce
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pan Roasted Veal Milanese, which includes Fresh Mozzarella, Tomatoes, BBQ Onions, Asparagus, Arugula
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual