Fore Seasons Golf
For those golfers looking to improve their skills before hitting the golf course, Fore Seasons offers private lessons and practice grounds. All instructors, including Director of Operations Joe Pustizzi, are PGA professionals who have received extensive training. Individuals and groups can arrange private lessons year-round. The instructors can also provide a golf club fitting and evaluate your clubs to make sure you're using the right equipment. Two practice courses provide an opportunity for golfers to improve their swing. On the short-range course, golfers can practice chipping, pitching and putting, and then practice their drive shots on the long-range course. In addition, there is an indoor golf simulator that allows you to imagine that you're playing on 27 different popular PGA courses. Also, a one-week children's summer camp is held each year.
- Fax: 781-741-8307
- Hours: Mon, Tue, 10am - 10pm; Wed, Thu, Fri, 9am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, 8am - 9pm. All hours subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Membership info: Yearly membership costs $689 and includes unlimited use of the entire facility and a 10-percent discount on all private lessons. Application fee is $100.
- Parking: Free lot
- Public/Private: Public
- Facilities: Driving range, Pro shop, Putting green
- Services: Kids' classes, Private instruction
- Casual attire: Yes