Gamers around the world flock to GameStop to find new and pre-owned video games and gaming systems, and in 2004, Hingham gamers got their very own store when the Derby Street Shoppes opened. Located in suite 129 (near the Whole Foods), GameStop offers everything related to Nintendo Wii, DS, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC video games and systems. Hundreds of new and pre-owned games fill the shelves. Also for sale are a variety of consoles, gear and other accessories. Additionally, over 7,000 products are in trade for credit towards store items. Games can also be downloaded from their website.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11 am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: New and pre-ownded video games, gaming systems, consoles, gear
- Services: Gift certificates
- Parking: Free lot
- Toy and game brands: Nintendo Wii, DS, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, PSP