Customers are greeted by a radio playing classics from the 1940s and 1950s when they walk into the Hingham Centre Pharmacy. It is an old-school place with a single pharmacist who is welcoming and knowledgeable. The shop stocks over-the-counter medicine, cosmetics, gift cards and Hingham T-shirts. Also available are a copy machine, newspapers and magazines and a selection of paperbacks.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 7pm; Sat, 8am - 5pm; Sun, 9am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: The front door is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All major insurance is accepted.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: The pharmacy has the same hours.
- Part of a chain: No
- 24-hour: No