Hingham Lobster Pound
A local favorite, the Hingham Lobster Pound is a small seafood shack at the ocean's edge. Though small itself and has a tiny parking lot, it is popular for its fried seafood and lobster rolls. The restaurant has been picked by both Phantom Gourmet and Travelocity as a great place to eat and the view of the harbor from the shack is beautiful. You can also get burgers, fries and a variety of chicken plates. There is a kids' menu with grilled cheese, corn dogs and chicken nuggets, among other options.
- Hours: May - Oct: Mon - Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The front door is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, lobster rolls, seafood combo plates, clam rolls, haddock rolls, tuna rolls, corn dogs, chicken nuggets, clam strips
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Lobster rolls
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Price level: $
- Features: Lunch