This Chinese/American restaurant, located across from the shipyards and Building 19, is also a local watering hole. Inside it's dark, cool and relaxing, with a full-rectangle bar, televisions and booths around the outside of the eating area.
Ocean Kai's menu consists of appetizers like scallion pancakes, spring rolls and fried scallops, and entrees such as chop suey, lo mein and lobster Chinese-style. The restaurant also has a smattering of American fare, including french fries, boneless buffalo fingers, shrimp cocktail and meatball subs.
Ocean Kai also delivers.
- Hours: Daily, 5pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Front door level with sidewalk
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chinese food: appetizers, fried rice, chow mein, lo mein, egg foo young, sauteed entrees, lobster, vegetables, french fries, hamburgers, buffalo wings, steak
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Chinese
- Signature dishes: Pu Pu Platter, sauted dishes with garlic and ginger
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner
- Atmosphere: Late-night
- Dress code: N/A